Patient information leaflet - Urgent Medical Care.pdf
Barrington Medical Centre : 0161 928 9621
- Opening hours Monday to Friday, 8.00 to 6.30pm.
- Dial this number when we are closed to listen to our recorded message for out of hours medical care.
Altrincham Minor Injuries Unit : 0161 934 8300
- Open Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm (weekends and bank holidays 10am to 6pm with the exception of Christmas, Boxing and New Years ‘s Day)
Out of Hours GP Service: NHS 111 (dial 111)
- If you need to see a GP urgently when we are closed (Monday to Friday 6.30pm until 8.00am the following day, bank holidays and weekends).
Trafford Urgent Care Centre : 0161 746 2619
- Open 8am to midnight every day.
- Former A&E located Trafford General Hospital Moorside Road
Trafford Walk-in Centre : 0161 747 4978
- A walk-in service for the treatment of minor injuries for all age groups.
- Located next to the out-patient department at Trafford GeneralHospital.
Accident & Emergency Departments
- Manchester Royal Infirmary (Adults) : 0161 276 4147 Upper Brook Street , Manchester M13 9WL
- Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital : 0161 701 9101 / 2 Hathersage Road , Manchester M13 9WL
- Salford Royal Hospital : 0161 789 7373 Stott Lane , Salford M6 8HD
- Wythenshawe Hospital : 0161 998 7070 Southmoor Road , Manchester M23 9LT
- In Hours Routine and Emergency : 0161 476 9649 8.00am to 6.30pm
- Out of Hours Urgent Service : 0161 337 2246 6.30pm to 8.00am